Relaxing and Therapeutic Massage
I am improving performance by reducing stress and tension one layer of muscle at a time!
Did you know that a single massage can help with?
- Chronic or Acute Pain: sciatic pain
- Stress Management: tight neck and shoulders, headaches
- Better Sleep
- Increased Joint Mobility
The benefits of scheduling multi massages sessions will be long term pain and stress relief, which help you managing life.
Customized massage may include some or all the following techniques:
- Swedish massage is the baseline massage technique used in most massage sessions. It consists of long flowing strokes called effleurage, some Petrissage (kneading), and sometimes tapotement (tapping or light percussion.) The overall objective of Swedish is to relax and soften muscle tissue.
- Deep Tissue Massage is used to alleviate tension and soreness in the deeper muscle layer. For some, this modality can be too intense if it is not done correctly. Superficial muscle tissue needs to be warmed and softened first before the layer’s underneath can be addressed.
- Trigger Point Therapy this type of bodywork technique involves the applying of pressure to tender muscle tissue in order to relieve pain and dysfunction in other parts of the body. Trigger point therapy can be integrated and can be performed together with massage sessions.
- Hot Stone Massage This is combining hot stones during a full-body session, provides a very healing and productive experience. The basalt stones are heated which expands blood vessels and encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot rocks relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote a profound relaxation effect.